Diafragma-Rasa-Logo-2

the analog story #1

/ Tuesday 5 June 2018 /
hello again, peeps.

I've decided to repost these pictures because I want to tell you the story behind it. also, I want to share my learning experiences with my father's fujifilm 35mm analog camera which is unofficially given to me. when I finally got my first roll, I made the film roll successfully worked in the camera. I used a fujicolor 100 roll, because the man at the film shop recommend it to me. then I bought it and tada!
these are the result. fun fact here, I was being so curious with the result of the pictures I was taken by. because of that too, I felt so classic and vintage. it's really fun when you go to the film shop again to develop and scan your negative to digital pictures in your flashdisk. you can print your negative by yourself if you could make a 'dark room'. 


I brought this fujii (I've decided to named the camera fujii) when I went to the beach with my partner for short escape in the middle of essay chaos. the first thing we've got on the first day was the beautiful eye rising sun right in front of our eyes. a beautifully blinding shine, whimsically charging my energy and I've never felt tired even once. the sky was bright and a little bit cloudy, we've got our little picnic at the backyard of our room. it brought us to a really nice conversation, accompanied by fourtwenty songs. sunset at the first day, I just got a splash of pink and gold on the clouds. but it was still beautiful for being captured. I realized that I have to learn so many things from fujii, and I will do it as soon as I get my second roll!


on the second day, we've got to see the sunrise again. we sat on a big coral at the beach. it was so breezy but the view was absolutely beautiful until I didn't want to blink my eyes. for the sunset, learned from the experience we've got yesterday, we decided to move to another beach which has sunset. it means we had to go to the west area. we got a beach that was so quiet. a coral beach with not so many people. shops and restaurants mostly closed, several were open, luckily. because we've  got there around 02.00 p.m. and we just ate a plate of fried rice for each of us on breakfast. we decided to ate noodles. I don't know, I just thought that fried noodles would be nice in this sunny weather. the most favorite part of this beach was the swings. I really love swings and there were so many swings! and it had several hills to make us saw the sunset even better. sunset was a really peaceful moment for us. it feels like the sunset said "until next time!". we've promised to come back, the sunset was really beautiful that we can't deny to see it again someday. it was a really nice short vacation for us! thank you again, love.

p.s : how about your short vacation, peeps?

taken with Fujifilm Zoom Date 90s with Fujicolor 100 roll.

XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

K E Y W O R D S

A R C H I V E

 
Copyright © 2010 ムーン, All rights reserved
Design by NKYuliandani. Powered by Blogger